Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mohali, Noida
Education: Polytech Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Technology.
• A primary role of a Customer Quality Engineer includes root causal analysis, containment, corrective and preventive action of product/offering issues.
• The role is also external and internal customer facing, to drive rapid resolution of customer quality issues.
• The Customer Quality Engineer will support Quality leaders to identify highest impact customer issues and drive their resolution for the customer.
• You will coordinate action plans to address customer critical quality issues, including Root Causal Corrective Action (RCCA) for manufacturing process, design and supplier defects.
• You must be detailed-oriented, self-motivated and drive tasks to completion.
• You must have excellent communication and leadership skills, verbal and written.
• You must be a team player who also works independently and proactively.
• Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
• Comfortable coaching and mentoring others in customer-facing roles
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Electrical & Electronics Engineer Electrical Engineer Electrical Maintenance Electrical designer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikas Kundu|
|Address||Maruti-Suzuki Road, Sec-7, IMT Manesar|