An excellent qualified radiologist is required to provide image management services by directing and coordinating radiology services and imaging systems. Analysis and management of employees is also a requirement. X-ray machines, CT scans, or ultrasound are examples of things you may need to use.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. MRI and CT scan equipment may be used.
2. In critical situations, specific clinical visualization strategies may also be effective.
3. The patient’s clinical situation should be informed.
4. The radiologist may be responsible for the use of the radiographic imaging symptom management system.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Better than current salary.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in this field.
2. Excellent patient management and social service skills.
3. Maintain basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.
4. Must cooperate with others and have empathy for patients.
5. You must have extensive experience in using diagnostic equipment.
1. Special grades indicate achievements characterized by patience and exciting potential.
2. Communicate and understand the patient’s preferences.
3. Great passion for precision
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||12 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor|
|Key Skills||CT Scan Ultrasound MRI X-Ray Technician Radiologist radiology Radiographer Radio Diagnosis Color Doppler|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikas Kundu|
|Address||Maruti-Suzuki Road, Sec-7, IMT Manesar|
(108)Fresher / TraineeView More