We are looking to hire a hospital administrator with excellent time management and organizational skills for our leading client in Zimbabwe. The Hospital administrator candidate is expected to be a strong leader with superb administrative and record-keeping skills.
• The position requires the hospital administrator to be confident and professional with excellent communication and problem-solving skills that will contribute to the efficient functioning of the healthcare facility. Candidates will work well under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to emergency situations. The contract duration for this position is two years, of which 50% of the time will be working remotely and 50% will be working onsite in Zimbabwe.
The Hospital Administrator will act as the subject matter expert for a hospital information software being developed.
Hospital Administrator Responsibilities:
• Documentation of the standard operating procedures of the current, future processes and policies for medicine and patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities as per hospital board regulations, MDPCZ, in consultation with the process owners. Ensure alignment with current information security and organizational policies. Including documentation of the following processes amongst others:
- Stock management systems to ensure that stock levels are adequate, and orders are made on time
- Diagnostic services utilization, inpatient beds, facilities and personnel to ensure effective use of resources.
The Person (Hospital Administrator Requirements):
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration or related (essential).
• A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
• 2 to 5 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a hospital administrator role (essential). • Good knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD, month and CPT coding (highly advantageous).
• Critical think
|2 - 5 Years
|3 Lac To 8 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations
|Other Bachelor Degree, B.B.A, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM
|Public Health Hospital Administration Health Care Services Medical Services Paramedic Activities Chief Activities Hospital Administrator
|Mr. Vikas Kundu
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.